Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Destructor Returns

Maybe I should say the demolisher has returned. Arden has her appetite back in full swing on the fourth day of recovery post crazy virus. On the last day of her illness I finally had the idea to buy some baby food again for her to try. I would have done anything to get her to eat even a bit. It was a huge hit as she can apparently now just feed herself with a tolerable amount of mess. She also loves being able to ask for it buy name saying "Peach" for the peach banana oatmeal type and "Pear" for the pureed pears. She ate 6 jars of the stuff yesterday. I better take out some stock in Earth's Best. This is what the destructor ate this afternoon for a late lunch:
-1 4 oz jar of organic peach banana oatmeal
-1/2 chocolate peppermint dove candy (I feel bad if I don't give her a taste of what I'm having sometimes)
-1/4 skinless boneless but breaded chicken breast
-1/2 baked sweet potato
-1/2 cup frozen veggies (peas, carrots, corn and green beans or "bean beans" as Arden calls them
-1/4 croisant
-6 Goldfish crackers (she may have wanted to eat more but those things are addictive and I finished them off)
-2 oz of organic pear puree

No comments:

Post a Comment